Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Firsts

We experienced our first discipline spanking over this past weekend. It will definitely take us a little while to adjust and find the right threshold on things but the more we move in this direction the better it feels for both of us.

We decided to start things off with a maintenance spanking. It involved having Georgia bend over my knees and my spanking her with my bare hand. It felt a bit too mechanical and more like going through the motions than anything else and I didn’t feel either of us got what we needed from it beyond just a sample of the mechanics involved. Afterwards G moved over to lay on the bed and I asked her what she needed from me. We talked about the overall feelings about it and decided to try another one to see if our discussion had helped us gain some insight on things. This time I had her bend over the foot of the bed. Although the results seem less mechanical this time we still could feel something was not quite what we expected. Part of the issue I thing is neither of us knowing exactly what we expect. It’s hard to put into words what exactly I expect because it is more of a feeling than a tangible thought. I’m not sure that makes sense.

Afterwards we spent the afternoon in bed talking, kissing, dreaming of the future and enjoying each others company. Georgia began to get a bit sassy at one point and started pushing on a nerve. As I look back at it now I realize that it was her attempt to see how far she could push and at what point I would either ignore her actions or step up and take actions of my own. I decided to take actions of my own. I told her to move to the end of the bed and she refused. I decided her laying across the bed naked and with her ass bare and exposed was a position that would suffice. I proceeded to give her what I would call a true disciplinary spanking. It was hard and lasted a while longer than either of the two attempted maintenance spankings. She was surprised at my actions and I suspect a bit stunned. Her ass was a bright red when I finished and she kept reaching back rubbing it as we discussed why she got the spanking. I made her decide to whether or not to commit to the spankings or not. Our agreement is to try them for no less than 8 months, at which time we will assess the results and determine if we are getting what we need from them.

I’ll be back with more updates . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment